There are two types of membership available:
Individual = $75 / year
Family = $ 100 / year (Mother, Father, Children. Not your second cousin’s uncle.)
Please note that the membership dues are due annually, meaning you can renew a year from when you join. If you are a first time member, and join after October 1st, the dues will be due October 1st in the following year.
Please also note that if you are renewing your membership, it may take up to two weeks to process as the secretary has to physically reprogram your card to the gate.
There are three ways to sign-up for, or renew a membership:
1. Applications are available at Bull Basin Archery
This is the fastest way to get a gate card, as you will receive the card when you pay. (Cash / Check only).
2. Print out and mail in an application
- Print out THIS APPLICATION.
- Send the completed application to:
P.O. Box 30875, Flagstaff, AZ 86003
3. Online Application
THERE ARE FOUR (4) STEPS TO THIS PROCESS. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A MEMBERSHIP CARD IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE ALL THREE STEPS:
- Read and Understand terms and conditions.
- Fill Out form completely, click submit.
- Page will refresh. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, select the correct membership dues type, enter your email and click the “Pay Now” button. You will be directed to the PayPal website to complete your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your submitted application and the secretary will send your card or renewal sticker, usually within 7-10 days. If you are renewing a membership, it could take up to 15 days to re-program the card as the gate is only programmed twice a month.
READ AND UNDERSTAND the terms and conditions below:
I do hereby assume full responsibility for any and all damages, injuries (including death), or losses that I may sustain or incur, if any, while attending, engaging, participating or witnessing, shooting, hunting, hiking, fishing, riding, skiing, or any other activity and/or certain
events, occurring in, on or about the premises, or at any off site location provided by Flagstaff Archers. I hereby assume full risk, waive all claims, release and hold harmless, Flagstaff Archers, its instructors or partners of any program or event, individually or otherwise, for any and all liability, claims, suits, damages, expenses, fees, actions, or rights of action or judgments as a result of injury or death to myself or members of my family, or heirs, or my guests, or damage, destruction, or loss to my property, which in any way relates to, arises out of, or is in any way connected with my presence on the premises, or my participation in events or activities thereon, or the negligent acts or omissions of the releases or any third party.
I am fully aware and understand that Flagstaff Archers does not have on or about the premises, or employ or contract with, any medical services, or make provisions for ordinary or emergency medical services. In consideration of my participation in and for the use of the Flagstaff Archers premises or facilities, I hereby release and covenant not
to sue, the owner of the premises (releases), shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, affiliates, and lessees from any and all claims resulting from any physical injury that may occur to me while participating in any program or event sponsored by Flagstaff Archers.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RELEASE/DISCLAIMER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT
I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY VOLUNTARILY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW AND CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON
Fill out the form below, and pay with PayPal